Thursday 16 May 2013

How to get your hair growing FAST - a true story

THIS WORKS and I can personally vouch for it!


See I have super curly hair. So curly I'd call it kinky. And naturally all i ever desired was straight hair. Blah blah blah.... Totally unachievable.

And then one day ... a miracle. One day the world introduced me to a ceramic hair straightener. Oh yearning beating heart. We became instant bestfriends, would allow nothing to part us, travelled the world together and she saw me through  partying days, single days, married days, pregnant days and now back to single days again - Straight hair. Wavy hair. Beach hair. Locks. Volume. Every type of hair and hairstyle that a neurotic ego centric girl could ever desire.

Only ... great hair came with a great price. The intense heat needed to straighten my poor little hairs was simultaneously singeing and stunting the growth of same poor little hairs. Result: A very straight but very thinning head of hair...

All hope seemed lost and I seemed destined to spend the rest of my days hiding beneath a hair piece until another hair revolution occured. This time in the shape of the Brazilian Blowout. A treatment which temporarily straightens my hair by sealing liquid keratin and a preservative solution into my hair shaft with a flat iron. Mine lasts about 4 months.


And here's what's so great about it. I have no need WHATSOVER to use a flat iron for those 4 months. No flat iron = no intense heat which = no singeing or stunting of hair growth.

Result: My hair grew 4 inches in just three months. Added bonus - it grew thicker too. I now have lots and lots of new hair growth and those areas of my scalp which once shone through a sparse foliage have now sprouted healthy hair follicles. In a word - Hair Heaven.

These days I dont have to do much at all with my hair. A quick massage before I shampoo, then a comb through with a wide toothed comb and leave it to dry naturally. Ta daaaaaaa! Perfection. And NO heat.

So if like me you have curly hair but want long straight healthy hair. Get a Brazilian and never use heat on it ever again! Mark my words, your hair'll be so happy it'll start growing and shining like never before.

... and the self obsessed girl lived happily ever after.

The End :)









No comments:

Post a Comment