Tuesday 9 September 2014

Makeup on the Run - under 3 minutes!!!


How to go from Blah to Bombshell in just 3 minutes, using just 3 drugstore products.

 
It’s 8am and you’ve got to be at work in exactly 30 minutes and instead you’re staring at a tired bare face sorely in need of makeup.
What to do?! EEEEEKKK!

Right! Take a deep breath and stay calm. Help is at hand (I think)

I’m going to let you in on what I do. It’s not perfect by any means and I cheat a bit by doubling up on one of the products but hey, it gets the job done, and all in under 3 minutes!

 STEP 1.


 

Using my Garnier BB Cream (Combination to Oily Skin) in colour - medium
I draw a ‘triangle’ under each eye and BLEND.
Dab a dot on each eyelid and BLEND.
Dab another dot on my upper lip and BLEND.

(I only use BB Cream on my problem areas i.e. undereye circles, eyelid, upper lip)

 STEP 2.


 

Using my Yardley Supermoist Lipstick in Cranberry Crème
I slick some on my lips.
Draw little x’s on the apple of each cheek and BLEND for a natural blush.

 STEP 3.


Using my Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
I liberally coat my lashes. 

 Then just a quick fluff of my hair, and VOILA I’m ready to step out! 

All in under 3 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment